Thursday, September 19, 2013

Open House for Grade 7 & 8's

Hello

Just a reminder that NGDHS will be hosting an Open House/Meet the Teacher night this coming Monday, Sept 23rd from 5:30-6:30. This is an informal affair where the parents are invited to come and take a look at the school with their children and to meet the teachers. This is not meant to be an interview but rather a chance to put faces to names and to see your childrens' learning environment. If you should want a more in depth conversation please feel free to contact the teacher to set up an time at a later date.

I do hope to meet most of my students' parents (a few I already know from siblings) as I believe that it is an important part of a partnership between the student, parents, and teacher. If you are unable to attend that evening please feel free to email me at mr.robert.brooks@gmail.com to introduce yourself and touch base.

Thanks and I hope to see you Monday,
Mr. Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment