Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Friday Math Test

Hello

This Friday there will be a Math test for the geometry unit covering coordinate grids and transformations (rotations, reflections, and translations). I left two review sheets with my guest teacher yesterday that the students were to finish for homework. Today I put them into their Math groups where they went over their answers together and explained to each other where they had difficulties. Today I gave them another review sheet which had questions that were very similar to the format of the test and to the questions from the classwork/homework assignments.

Tomorrow I will be going over any remaining questions that the students have from the previous review and will be outlining the big ideas that we have covered in this unit. I expect them to use this review as a study guide to prepare for the test.

I will be having a Math club at second recess on Thursday where students can get a little more practice and help. For some students it will be mandatory for others it will be voluntary participation.

Many thanks,
Mr.Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment